EasyWebshop

the computers store

the computers storeGrau de satisfação: 5/5
2 votos, 3 resenhas

Grau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfação

Number one in Price and (after)service !

www.easywebshop.com/thecomputersstore

the computers store
StatusAbrir: Clientes podem ver e comprar produtos.
Idioma, MoedaHolandês, Euro

Resenhas

3 resenhas Foram encontrados

CostasSegunda-feira, 6 abril 2015, 14:55

Grau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfação

Bought a MSI GT 70 for my child of 12 years!
I work in an office and need a laptop that goes fast and reliable. When I saw how fast the MSI was going, I disated to buy the same one for me!
Ok it is a game laptop but for me , I use it for presentation(diamond sector e.o.) I needed something fast and reliable! And that is for sure MSI.
Already working with MSI laptop for 2 months and it is keeping going smooth like a new one.
My son's laptop? with all that stuff of games, no problem. Thx for helping us out You really give solutions!!!!

CostasSegunda-feira, 6 abril 2015, 14:55

Bought a MSI GT 70 for my child of 12 years!
I work in an office and need a laptop that goes fast and reliable. When I saw how fast the MSI was going, I disated to buy the same one for me!
Ok it is a game laptop but for me , I use it for presentation(diamond sector e.o.) I needed something fast and reliable! And that is for sure MSI.
Already working with MSI laptop for 2 months and it is keeping going smooth like a new one.
My son's laptop? with all that stuff of games, no problem. Thx for helping us out You really give solutions!!!!

WilfriedSegunda-feira, 6 abril 2015, 14:48

Computer gecrasht! de nachtmerrie van iedere ondernemer. Maar gelukkig kon ik hier terecht voor DIRECTE HULP.
Een nieuwe laptop, al mijn gegevens gerecupereerd en overgezet op een minimum van tijd.

FANTASTISCHE SERVICE !!!, waarvoor nogmaals dank.
En de laptop?
MSI cr70 loopt als een TGV :-)
En ook nog de beste prijs.
sterk aan te bevelen !

Escreva a sua opinião

Nome Check
Mensagem Check
Caracteres restantes
Grau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfaçãoGrau de satisfação

Diretório Webshop

Categorias